Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vegas

Despite how it may seem, Nate and I do have a life outside of BYU sports. At least I think we do...With that said, we went to Vegas for four days this past weekend for the MWC basketball tournament. We drove down with Cami, JR, Brent, and Jen where we then met up with Nate's parents, as well as Jason, Amanda, and their kids. Unfortunately we didn't take too many pictures.

As we were leaving one of the games, we were slammed into by an old lady in an escalade. She was extremely frazzled by the ordeal and even cried. Poor lady, but even more so, poor Cami and JR's car!

My favorite play is Phantom of the Opera. The last time I saw it was with my parents when I was a little girl. Nate knew this and so for Valentines day he surprised me with two tickets to see it while in Vegas. It was absolutely amazing.


Last night some of my friends got together here in Provo for Amanda's birthday. We missed all of you who couldn't make it!

Happy 25!!

8 comments:

Lyndsay said...

What's with Brent's hair in that first pic?

H and E said...

FUN FUN FUN, JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS! That is all I have to say! Oh yeah and that i miss you like crazy!

Love you!

Dave and Alisha said...

I know Vegas is "sin city" but I still really like going there.. Im jealous plus I bet you had good weather. you look great by the way.

Katie Smith said...

Okay, I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment on your blog, but I just came across your blog through Colin's and I had to tell you that we saw JR on TV while we were watching the game. I figured you and Nate had to be close by.

We pretty much don't have a life outside of BYU sport...Mike actually tried to convince me to go to Vegas with our 5 day old twins...call me a poor sport but I just couldn't do it. :)

stacy h. said...

so sad i couldn't come/ lunch soon, k?

Adam & Samantha said...

you have a very romantic husband! were going to vegas in a couple of weeks, can't wait to get out and have some sun!

Kirstie said...

o how i have missed you guys!! i am glad i am a fellow blogger so we can keep in touch! my brother and sister went to every game in the tournament! and p.s. i am so jealous about phantom!! i saw it in new york 4 years ago and have been dying to go again!!

Brent Skipper said...

ok my hair has issues... its the awkward stage between faux hawk and moppy style! I'm struggling...