Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Seattle

We had flight credit we needed to use up before January. Since baby is coming soon, we decided we better use it now, towards a trip home to Seattle.

Our first day was spent in downtown Seattle with Nate's mom. We always love spending time with her. For those who don't know her, she is probably the sweetest person you'll ever meet. I consider her the perfect mother-in-law.





This was the view from the restaurant we ate at on top of the Space Needle.

The number one HS quarterback in the nation has just committed to play for BYU this upcoming year. Since he's from Washington, we went and watched his High School football game. Before hand, Nate's mom made treats and hot chocolate to take to the game. We got there an hour before the game to make sure we got good seats, and made sure we wore our BYU gear. Needless to say, he didn't disappoint.

Jake Heaps

Jake's family

It rained the entire game (hence the ponchos)

10 comments:

Adam & Samantha said...

I have never been to Seattle, it looks so pretty! Besides the rain during the game. Glad you got to go on vacation before baby comes!

Kirstie said...

you better believe i know all about jake heaps!! haha, i think my husband is obsessed with him

H and E said...

Your belly bump is adorble, you are PERFECT!!! It looks like you guys had a blast, well all except for the high school football game in the rain. I must admit you are hard core! ha ha
Hank would have been right there with you.

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

You are so cute Lyn.... I love the long blue dress. Your little baby bump is adorable! So excited to meet Baby Adley in just a few short months! xox

Karissa Kay said...

I miss you so much! You look beautiful!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

what a great trip. I have to agree, Ana is AMAZING & the sweetest person alive.

You, my dear, look stunning. It's not fair you look better than all of us & you are pregnant! I love you!!

stacy h. said...

i love seattle...i love your long blue dress even more! :)

Robnz Fam said...

What?! I'm totally jealous that you got to meet Jake! Cool. Way cool. Hey! We found your blog through Colin's. We have one too! I can't wait to keep up with you and your adorable growing family through these blogs! YAY!

scrobins.blogspot.com

Robnz Fam said...

p.s. do you think I could borrow that blue dress? I'm not pregnant, but I could totally fill it in...ok, maybe not, it'd still be too small. It's the cutest dress I've EVER SEEN!

Dave and Alisha said...

What a fun trip.. I need one! good luck with the little one to come, your going to be such a cute mom.