Monday, December 28, 2009

37 1/2 Weeks


Clothes are washed, bags are packed... we are officially on the countdown until we meet baby!

I just went to the doctor this morning and was told I'm at a 2. He doesn't think I will go over my due date. In fact, he thinks she will come earlier than that (even though I'm not counting on it.) Doctor also say's baby's head is so low, he's surprised I can walk as well as I do.

I still have so much to do. We are moving to Draper sometime in the the next few weeks, so I will have to scramble to get her nursery done. The good news is, I just finished school and am happy to be able to finally focus most my attention on getting ready.

Nate is beyond excited! He makes sure he has his phone on him at all times. He is going nuts since he hasn't been able to set up the crib yet. Seriously though, can someone please tell my husband he does not play for the Cougars???

I just finished a quilt for baby. It took me a very long time, so I'm happy to have it done.

13 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

OMG that quilt is amazing! She will look adorable wrapped up in it.

You look beautiful, I am so excited for you guys! I can't believe it's already here!

Brent and Britta said...

That quilt is adorable! I am anxiously awaiting the next blog post!!!

The Millers said...

the time will be here before you know it! It is such an amazing thing. Cant wait to see pictures. Good luck with all

Colin M said...

So exciting i cant wait for her to come!!! You better let me know when she is here!!

H and E said...

Yeah I am so excited! You look too good to be pregnant and that is why I love you. The quilt is amazing I wish that I was domestic like you, maybe some day! Can't wait to hear the good news...as long as it is after me! haha

Laurel said...

You are absolutely adorable! And I am beyond impressed with your quilt. Did you really do all that pretty stitching? Can't wait to see this beautiful baby!

Karissa Kay said...

You look so great! I can't wait to see the little cutie! And the quilt is AMAZING! Wow, way to go! Good luck with everything!

Adam & Samantha said...

the quilt is so cute! keep us updated, can't wait to see your precious baby!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

You look so dang cute. it will come so fast. I love the quilt absolutely amazing!!! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery and her. Good luck with the move.

Candace and Brian said...

Lynlee, I just saw your blog through Amber's and wanted to take a peak. First off CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are the most adorable pregnant girl. You're all belly. I love it. Good luck to your new arrival. I'll have to check back soon (hope you don't care). Your quilt is absolutely amazing too!

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

Woo Hoo!!!! The countdown is on! You look so cute and perfect Lynlee. I can't wait for you and Nate! And that quilt is amazing!!!! How long did that take you? I keep saying I am going to make a few blankets but i'm too lazy!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe that you are almost there! Your pregnancy has gone so fast. I'm so excited for you guys, cant wait to see the little peanut!

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

Yeah! I am so excited. I did not remember when your due date was so i have been checking the blog all the time to see if baby has come. I can not wait to meet the little one!