Monday, March 19, 2012

As we remember our precious AJ today, it seems only befitting to share what he wrote on March, 13:

"Very happy, very grateful. It's interesting how the Lord refines us through trials to later bless us, dependent on our resiliency and attitude through them. If anyone out there is struggling, keep your head up. The blessings will be equal." -AJ Rooks

He was constantly helping and encouraging others. As I honor him today, I hope his words may be of comfort to those out there who are struggling with the endless pains and struggles of this world. As he said, "keep your head up." There will one day be an end.

It is comforting knowing he left this life happy, content, and right on track. AJ my brother, you are always in my heart.

1 comment:

H and E said...

You are so strong and such an inspiration. I am so lucky to have you as a friend and I hope you know I am always here for you. I am so glad I got to know AJ, I loved his personality so much! Always a pleasure to be around!
Love you