Monday, March 24, 2008

Ice Fishing at Strawberry Reservoir

I've decided finally to make my debut on this blog, and since this is my first attempt I'm hoping I don't screw things up somehow. My buddy DJ Radmacher and I left at the butt-crack of dawn (translation, 5 am) to make the 90 minute trek up to Strawberry. We got up there and onto the ice right before the sun came up. We rigged up our poles, drilled a few holes with our ice auger, and began fishing. The day ended 10 hours later with DJ catching a total of 5, and myself coming in with a total of 9, and a nasty sun burn.

4 comments:

H and E said...

Nate you are a stud. I love how passionate you are about fishing. I don't think you could pay me a million dollars to sit in the cold all day for fish, but thats why we love you. Congrats on the win!

Lynlee Price said...

How is it that I tell Nate he should post and probably the only time he ever will, he posted fishing pictures??? :) Haha he cracks me up!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

those are some nice fish. Looks freezing though

Megan said...

way to go nate with your first blog post! who would have thought that it would have been about fishing... always a passion of yours, personally i always thought it was a little crazy : ) i hope you enjoyed eating all the fish!