Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas With The Rooks

Since we are going to Washington for Christmas this year, we spent this past weekend celebrating Christmas with my family. It was fun being able to spend an early Christmas with them, and are equally excited to be in Washington for the actual thing.

We went out on a limb this year and surprised my mom with this cute little puggle dog. Let me just say that I'm not the biggest animal lover. (I know, I'm a jerk.) However, I absolutely love this little dog, especially since he will always be little.



If you can't tell, my dad is not as excited about the dog, but being the good husband he is, he went along with it.



We love all of you and hope you have a great Christmas! We'll be back on New Years Eve and will post then!


6 comments:

Amanda & Jason said...

We hope you have fun in WA with the crazy weather. Travel safe and we will miss you all!!

Kelly said...

oh my gosh! I want that dog!! Where did you find him/her?!?!

H and E said...

Oh my you got your mom a dog? I love it! I bet she was really excited! I am really sad you are leaving for Christmas when I will be coming, but such is life. Call me the second you get back so I can see you.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I WANT ONE!!

Adam & Samantha said...

what kind of dog is that? adam might go along with it if it stays small! merry christmas to you guys and enjoy washington!

Gimme Guide said...

Hey, I just ran across your blog...such a cute dog! We have a teacup yorkie at my house and we love it! little dogs are the only way to go. Merry Christmas!