Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Our Christmas here in Washington was amazing! We have had so much fun with our family since arriving last Monday.

I never knew this but it rarely snows in the part of Washington Nate's family is from. Every year it snows a few times but normally doesn't stick. If you haven't been watching the news, the Seattle area was hit hard this year! There hasn't been a storm like this in over ten years. Before we got here, our family was actually snowed in. This picture is our attempt to drive to a mall on Christmas Eve. We were stopped in traffic for over an hour so we ended up turning around.



Christmas Eve




Nate and I set out cookies and milk and a note for Santa with our nephew Nick

Kaylee and I playing with her princess set we gave her for X-mas

Second guitar for our guitar hero Jason and Amanda got us for Christmas.

Shoeless Nate

This past weekend the whole family stayed a couple days in Leavenworth, a Bavarian Village. It was my first time there and I loved it. It was such a quaint little place.

They are the best!




We are still in Washington until Wednesday. We'll post the rest of the pictures then!

5 comments:

Adam & Samantha said...

your pictures are so cute! merry christmas! im glad you had a great time!

Keisha said...

Oh my goodness... you were in Leavenworth! Darren and I love that place. Our family's lake house is like 20 minutes away (Lake Wenatchee) and I love it during Christmas time.

Your pictures make me miss Washington. We should get together something soon.

H and E said...

So So fun...That looks like the perfect Christmas all snowed in and Cozy. I miss you so much and wish you were here so we could party but luckily you will be here soon. And we are now planning on staying an extra day so more time to see you!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Cute! And I really love Jake throwing the peace sign in the last pic!! LOL!

Amanda & Jason said...

It was hard for me to look at these pitcures. It looks like we missed out on a lot of fun!! Maybe someday we can be with everyone again:( We sure miss you guys!