Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SKY DIVING!

I know I'm kind of on a roll posting so many videos, I'm just thrilled we were able to download them on to our computer! Unfortunately for us, this is the last one!

This was on our third date three years ago. Before I left for Africa, Nate and I were casually talking and I told him one of the things on my "to do list," was to go sky diving. The week I returned from Africa, Nate surprised me by letting me know he made reservations for us to go sky diving. I was ecstatic! Especially because this would be our first REAL date. Our first 2 dates were more like group hangouts, considering his roommates were there.

This is our sky diving video. I realize I look overly dramatic when I was about to jump out of the plane, so you will have to ignore that part. I will admit, I wasn't nervous at all until we were about to jump. At that point, I questioned how crazy a person has to be to have the sense to jump out of a perfectly good plane! Nate on the other hand was nervous for a different reason. He wondered what he would say to my parents if something happened to me! It was without a doubt, one of the best things we've ever done!...Try not to miss Nate's landing!

13 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

I showed my little boy this and he asked "why people do scary things for fun" I told him he would have to ask you. That was awesome, but way too scary for me!

H and E said...

I totally forgot you guys did that, what a fun memory! i still want to do it so bad, maybe you will have to go with me as a veteran. I can't believe you did that on your 3rd date, talk about putting on a brave face!

Kelly said...

HOLY CRAP that was amazing!! my favorite part was watching you both jump!! hahaha

Dave and Alisha said...

Ha Nahomi and I did this the summer before we got married it was a blast!! I tried to get Dave but he said only crazy's did it:) but good job girl! thats awesome I love the video.

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I want to do that so bad but I am also scared to death thinking about it. What a fun date!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

That is so cool!! I am so impressed, I am terrified of that! How cute is it that he thought to do that for you? I love it. Great video!!

Megan said...

tanner and i went sky diving as well and it was so awesome! now that i have watched your video i wish we would have had ours taped too. im excited to see you guys in a couple weeks...its been way too long!

laura said...

I could have never done that - I'm terrified of heights. You two are rockstars....we miss you and can't wait to see you!!! xoxo

Lyndsay said...

Lynlee, I cannot believe you did this!!!! What were you thinking? I could NEVER... so, did yall start Friday Night Lights like I recommended??

Amanda & Jason said...

man, that was crazy. I don't think that I could ever jump out of plane unless I was paid or I had too. But it looked like it was so fun!!

Lynsey said...

Hi! Fun videos. P.S. Thanks for the muffins. They were delicious.

Lynsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laura said...

yes lynlee-love, its a campbell baby. brandon and julie's baby should be here any day though! i'm glad you liked the picture - i hate pictures, so it was tough for me to even pick one. can't wait to see you guys...xoxo