Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dec. 29, 2006

Nate and I had our two year anniversary a month ago and I never made a post about it. I was waiting because I wanted to do something fun for the post and have tried off and on to upload these videos. With the help of Nate, tonight we figured it out!

The first video is of Nate's proposal which we were lucky enough to have on camera. It's hard to tell exactly what's going on in this video so I'll try and explain...I threw him his birthday party with about twenty of our friends. He took the opportunity to propose when I least expected it. He had Lindsay in charge of the lights, Brent in charge of the music, and Glade in charge of the video. Other than that, no one else really knew about it! You'll notice he stops before blowing out the candles because for one, I tell him to make a wish, and two, everyone is chanting for us to kiss. Enough explaining, you can watch the rest!

The reason I dragged him across the floor was because I thought he was teasing me. Those of you who know Nate will understand why I might think that! If you can't tell, I was completely surprised/excited!

December 29, 2006. Hopefully you can make it past all the kissing!

11 comments:

Sara and Brian said...

Holy Crap! I can't believe it has been 2 years! Congrats! You guys are too cute together. I miss you! We got to get together soon, when there isn't a wedding going on! A time that we can just hang out and chill!

Megan said...

i love you guys! i loved watching the proposal video and thats so great that you have that on film. the second video didn't work for me...but i will try back later cause i really want to see it! happy (late) anniversary!

btw, tanner, eli, and i are coming to utah for a week in february. i think we get there on the 20th... but are you guys going to be in town? we definitely want to see you guys!

Karissa Kay said...

You two are so cute! I miss you so much! Happy Anniversary!!

Kelly said...

AH!!! I teared up a little when i watched the first video. You two are SO super cute and so in love!! haha i loved it!! I wish we had something like that!! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

Adam & Samantha said...

the videos wont work for me :-( but happy anniversary! i remember when chelsea was dying my hair and you had just gotten engaged! i cant believe it has been two years. congrats!

laura said...

congratulations on 2 years!! i'll be honest, the proposal video made me cry a little....too sweet and so fun for your future kids to be able to see. i loved how cort is front and center in the beginning, singing his lil' heart out...

xoxo

H and E said...

I love you two more then life itself! Seriously you are the cutest couple ever! I am so happy for you, congrats on two years. THat proposal video never gets old I love it!

P.S. today was insane I promise I will call you tommorow, I just want time to be able to talk to you!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

i LOVED THIS!! I have always wanted to see it! You two are really one of my favorite couples. I am so happy you got married.

jenna said...

so cute lynlee!!! congrats!

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet! I can't believe you ahve been married 2 years that blows me away. You guys are perfect together.

Ms. Green Eyes said...

You guys are such a gorgeous couple!