Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday America (and Jordin, Jaden, Aj, & Kerstin)

Jason, Amanda, and their two kids came and spent nine days with us this past week...

Thursday Nate and his friend DJ took Jason fishing at Strawberry Reservoir. They caught 45 fish.


Friday we celebrated Jaden and Jordin's birthday at fat cats. Nate's best score was 198. My best score was 98, even when I used a 6 pound bowling ball.



Aj and Kerstins birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse...
Some of my Aunts and Uncles, and my parents.



Provo Parade
Nate and I loved hanging out with little Jordin. We miss her already!
For those who know Nate, you'll know this is his famous football pose.
Nate and his sister Cami
Firework show
Ketchup & Mustard

2 comments:

H and E said...

Wow you guys have been busy partying! Can't wait to party mor when I get into town!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I love Jason&Amanda! They have such cute kids! Your outfits are always so cute too btw. I love DJ he is quite the fisherman, so I am sure Nate loved that he moved to UT! Happy 4th! Happy to see you blogging again :)