Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Update (and other happenings)

On August 24 we had our 20 week ultrasound appointment. The ultrasound tech said everything looks great! We are happy to know baby girl is doing good!

It's been so fun as I've started to feel her more frequently. Nate has been trying to feel her kick the past couple weeks, but unfortunately has not had any success. Last Thursday, he felt her for the first time at 3 a.m. She was however only willing to give him two kicks.

currently the length of a carrot

Latest cravings:
Cheese and grapes
Gandolfo's Upstate breakfast sandwich (for breakfast, lunch, or dinner)


In other news, my biggest accomplishment for this week: wrote STARBURST and told them to BRING BACK THEIR ORIGINAL TROPICAL CHEWS! (They changed the flavors a couple years ago and I'm still mad about it!)We've been beyond excited for the new BYU football season to start! This weekend is the first away game. We leave on Friday to spend the long weekend in St. George with our friends Brent, Jen, Cortney, and Laura. We will of course be watching the game!



Lastly, I'm in my last semester of school and couldn't be more excited! I'm at the point where I feel I'm going to pull my hair out if I have to write one more paper beyond seven pages! It's been a long time coming and am happy to almost be done!

11 comments:

H and E said...

A carrot, are you sure you have your facts straight I could swear it is bigger then that!
I love that you wrote into starburst, that is about probably the greatest thing I have ever heard.
I wish I could be there for your party in St. George, we miss you guys!

H and E said...

Oh P.S. That is my friend Simone I was telling you about, and that is her little girl Bella. She is adorable!

Karissa Kay said...

Lynlee I'm so excited for you! And congrats on almost being done with school. That is great! Have fun this weekend. I'll be thinking of you guys on Saturday.You're still the biggest BYU fans I know.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

A Carrot? LOL! I actually like that, easy to picture :) I love the cravings update, keep 'em coming!

Way to write Starburst, I mean HONESTLY the new flavors just arent as good :)

Nicole Hacking said...

Hey Lynlee, i just found your blog.. I am so excited that you are having a little girl!!! CONGRATS! Life looks really great, and im super proud of you for finishing up school (something i didnt quite do) Glad to see life is amazing!

-Nicole

The Millers said...

Hey Lynlee! How exciting that you guys are getting a little new addition to your family. I had no idea that your were pregnant. Babies are the best. Congrats!

liz said...

hey lynlee! thanks for the info about your doctor. thats so great to know thats who you went to and now your pregnant! congrats and thats so exciting your having a little girl!

liz

liz said...

hey lynlee! thanks for the info about your doctor. thats so great to know thats who you went to and now your pregnant! congrats and thats so exciting your having a little girl!

liz

Megan said...

thanks for the update!! i have been wanting to hear baby news from you! i always find what people crave so interesting. i didnt really have any strong ones ... besides when i went into movie theaters and smelled that buttery, salty popcorn. i always told my self i didnt need it, but tanner was alway back out during the previews to get us some : ) keep the updates coming!

Dave and Alisha said...

Maybe after you have your little one you can do a half marathon... it only takes one and you get hooked. Im finally to the point that I enjoy it but it took some time to get there. my next goal is the full marathon!! well see the thought of it make me want to puke. hope you guys are doing good, your such a cute couple. I love keeping up with you on your blog:) Do you make it to vernal very often?

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

I love this little update and baby girl!!!! I miss you "three"! Lets get together soon!
xoxo