Monday, April 5, 2010

3 Months

Little Adley will be 3 months in 1 week. Part of me wants to stop the clocks so she'll stay little forever. Another part of me is excited to watch her grow. She already has such a cute little personality. We think she's just great!

Some highlights:
*She smiles ALL the time now
*She loves her binky (which is more of a highlight for her mom)
*She has recently discovered her hand. She sucks on it all the time when she doesn't have her binky. I'm nervous she's soon going to find her thumb!
*She has slept 8 to 9 hours through the night since she was a month in a half
*She loves the car, and hates in when I stop (even for a split second). She squeals when I stop at a stop sign or red light.












Check out those cheeks!


Now that we've made our blog private, I'm excited to start posting more. I promise I won't be one of those mom's who only posts about their baby. I'll try and fit some of Nate and I in as well! :)

10 comments:

Trent & Tara said...

what 3 months where did the time go? wow that is pretty crazy. She is soo stinking cute. gotta love the cheeks.

Megan said...

i cant believe she is already almost 3 months old! she is so darling and i cant get over how cute her clothes are. eli was tiny till he hit the 3 month mark and then came on the chubs so i'm definitely a fan of those kissable cheeks!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I love the pic of her sitting on your knee! Well, I love all the pics. She is looking so adorable-every single outfit she is such a cute little lady. I didn't expect anything less from you though, cuz you both dress so cute! I can't believe it's been 3months! Time flies! She is more and more beautiful every time you post about her.

stacy h. said...

she is a little beauty lyn!! she looks so cute in these! does she already have a boyfriend? you know west is only 3 months older right? PERFECT! ;)

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

She s beautiful and probably has the cutest clothes ever!!

H and E said...

I love her so much, I could look at these pictures all day. I must admit I have flipped through the ones on facebook a couple times because she has such a special place in my heart. She even looks older then the last time I saw her!

laura said...

3 months! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is the most perfect, adorable little girl I've ever seen. I hope she knows how much me and Coco love her already. xo.

Karissa Kay said...

She is SO cute! I love her. And Teresa's right, she is a great dresser! miss you!

Lea Tame said...

We were hoping you guys would be at the mission reunion so we could meet Adley!

Robnz Fam said...

Oh! She is SOO cute!!! Nate said you were painting her nursery, we get to see pics right ;0).