Monday, April 26, 2010

Adley meets Blakely

I realized Adley will one day be able to choose her own friends, but for now, I get to choose them for her. With that said, Adley met her best friend Blakely about a month ago. Emily was here to visit from Canada, so we made sure we saw each other several times.

About 13 months ago, Emily called me to tell me she was pregnant. Since Nate and I had been trying for a couple years for a baby, she was hesitant to tell me. In the same phone call, I announced I was pregnant as well. It was so fun experiencing pregnancy with my best friend who was due at the same time. Both Emily and I gave each other play by plays the entire time we were in labour.

Adley and Blakely were born four days apart. We are excited for them to move back, so we can raise our girls together.





4 comments:

H and E said...

Yeah I love them so much, and i think even though we are forcing them to be friends, they will choose to love eachother if they are like their moms! We miss you guys so much.

P.S.I have a secret to tell you and it involves me maybe coming for a visit sooner rather than later!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Oh my goodness they are the two cutest little girls ever! I think they will be BFF forever. So cute! I love all their headbands too :)

Anonymous said...

They are both just darling. How fun for you guys to have them so close together.

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Cute little girls! Hope you're having so much fun. :)