Friday, May 7, 2010

Brothers Wedding

Oh how I love weddings...

Two weekends ago was my older brother's wedding. We love his wife Jenna, and are so happy to have her apart of our crazy family.

These are my two super stylish aunts. The one on the right owns a flower shop in Omaha so we were lucky enough to have her here to put together the flower arrangements.

Adley Bear was quite the social butterfly. By the end of each night, she was exhausted.

Random Nate. I laughed so hard when I saw this. Always entertaining the kids when they come over! (You might have to enlarge it to get the full effect)

The night before the wedding, we attended a surprise bachelorette party for Jenna.
Wedding Day




Taylor was the best man. Watch out ladies, he'll be of dating age in a year!
The reception was at my parents house. They had a sushi chef. I probably ate a total of three rolls.


As always, I lack in pictures.

Congrats Aj and Jenna!

4 comments:

H and E said...

Ahh I love it, everything looks so beautiful and fun. I am glad you got good weather. I love the bridesmaid dresses, you look stunning, and of course Adley looks as gorgeous as ever!!!
Is this the part where I should say Nate looked handsome too, oh well I will just go on about you two!
Miss you!

laura said...

didn't know your brother got married! tell him congrats from us. hope you guys are doing well...xoxo

Trent & Tara said...

oh these wedding colors were so pretty. What a cute couple. And you look amazing for having a baby. your little one is getting so big. We miss you guys. The ward has changed so much.

Amanda & Jason said...

looks like it was a great time~ Congrats to AJ and Jenna~~