Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm Finally Done!!

After years and years of schooling, I'm finally done! That is at least for now. I graduated last weekend with a Bachelor's of Science, within the College of Education. I don't think I have ever been more excited to have something behind me. Even though I check my calendar daily for upcoming assignments I still think I have, I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders. Obtaining a bachelor's degree was always a major goal of mine, but I had to put it on the back burner when Nate and I were first married. After working full time for a year to support us, I went back to school. I transferred Universities, which tacked on three extra semesters. Despite what it took to get there, I am happy to say I finally got there. Today I am happy.

When I received my diploma, I had Adley in my arms. A moment I will always cherish.


Check out the cheeks on that one!


Hope everyone had a Happy Mothers Day!!

8 comments:

H and E said...

Ok I don't know why but your post just made me teary eyed. Seriously I am so proud of you and what a way to get your diploma with Adley in your arms, that is so special.
I miss you like crazy and wish I could have been there to watch you get your diploma. Getting your degree is something you will never regret!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Congrats that is such an accomplishment I am so proud of you. I love that you held Adley. You guys are a darling family.

laura said...

congrats lynlee - what a great accomplishment and what a great example you are setting for sweet adley! xoxo.

Kelly said...

ah! I am so glad there is someone out there who knows my pain!!! I wont be done till December!!! Can i do it?!! YES I CAN... ( said very UN-confidently)

Adam & Samantha said...

congrats lynlee! going back to school after youre married and have a baby is so hard! you accomplished a major goal, you should be so proud!

Dave and Alisha said...

Lynlee this is Awesome!! Congrats you hott mama!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Congratulations!! You are amazing! I only wish I could say that I had my bachelors degree!

Your little Adley is growing up so fast, she is so beautiful!

jenna said...

congrats lynlee!!! what an accomplishment!

and guess what? i'm neighbors with keisha knight and i love her!