Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our week in V town

This past week Nate and I have been at my parents home helping them with their house. It has been quite the process but has been fun spending time with family and friends. I have had fun helping my mom pick out decorations and furniture for the house. I never realized how much I like to tell people what they should buy. It's much easier when it's someone else's money. : ) Here are some pictures of what we've accomplished so far. I didn't take many pics so these are the only ones I had to work with. I'll post more later when it's finished. Hope everyone is doing well and for some, enjoying life after finals!


Only a sister could think this rotten kid was cute!




First rooms we cleaned and started putting together


4 comments:

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I can't wait to have a real house that I can decorate.

H and E said...

Wow the house is really coming along and looks so good. I am jealous you are getting to hang out with the parentals! I missed you last night at dance it wasn't the same without you! We were trying to salvage looking like fools in cars but I don't know how that is going to work:)

Brent Skipper said...

How is my room coming along?

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Its such a pretty house! I love how you call it V town, I call Orem O town. I love your blog! Keep posting!
Love
~Mari