Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dance Concert 2008


This past weekend was a busy weekend. As some of you may know, I started dancing when I was three and have danced ever since. Since High School I have wanted to continue dancing and was glad when my good friend Emily introduced me to a studio in Orem. I have loved dancing at this particular studio and have loved the friendships I have made there. This past weekend was the yearly concert where we had two shows on friday night, and three on Saturday. My class performed five dances in each show. Although we were exhausted by the end of the last show, we had a blast. Here are some pictures of the concerts...




Me and my good buddy Elvis



Emily and I


My family after the last show

9 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I didn't know you danced! That is so great! You will have to teach me because I am the most uncoordinated person alive... I think Josh got all the dance moves in my family..haha, hope you have had an opportunity to see his moves, if not, you should ask him to show you!!

H and E said...

Good times for sure! I am already having Lynlee withdrawls so hopefully I can see you soon! Thanks for doing the concert with me this year it made the experience so much better!

jenna said...

wait-are you seriously that tan?

jenna said...

um did that comment seriously just happen three times? sorry :)

Brent Skipper said...

Where's the pole?

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I didn't know you did that. I can'e even imagine how I would do in a dance class it has been 5 years and I am pretty sure its all gone.

stacy h. said...

lynlee! you should have told me! i would have loved to come and watch you and emily dance. how fun! you need to come see my and quincy again. or let's do lunch soon.and who is brent??? rude comment, brent.

Heather & Bryce said...

yes we'll be here til the VERY end of august it looks like! so you'll have to stop by store 1 and we'll have to do a little shoppin :)

Kelly said...

how FUN! I have been dying to get back into Dance but there are NO studios in Tucson. They have a few but I would be dancing with 12 year olds. Sad. What studio are you dancing at? I didnt know you knew Autumn!! I love her! I used to dance at Center Stage with her!! She is SUCH a doll!!