Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!


We went to my parents house last weekend to celebrate my sweet little brothers birthday. He is honestly such a good kid. There is nine years between the two of us with no siblings in between. My parents always knew there was another little boy to come after me. Little did they know, he would come nine years later. There is such a close connection between the two of us. It's also so cute how much he looks up to Nate. What a joy he is...

The t.v. is not part of his presents. We're still moving things into my parents house.

Easy bro on the ugly faces!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, i love your little brother, he is so cute. your bigger brother has a crazy face goen on

Unknown said...

Yup, he is a great kid. He has so much good in him. He brightens our lives every day.

Good pictures! That brother of yours was up to his tricks with the facial expression.

Mom

H and E said...

I love Taylor, I can't believe how old he is getting. I am jealous he got gutair hero, I am now for sure making a trip to vernal, when can we go!

Lynlee Price said...

Taylor thinks he's funny to leave anonymous comments about himself. Well I have news for him...he's not so funny.

Lynlee Price said...

: )

H and E said...

Thats funny, I should start leaving comments for myself. I think it would up my self-esteem!