Monday, June 16, 2008

Wedding in Nebraska

This past week my family went to Omaha for my cousins wedding reception. It was fun spending time with our extended family. We also got to stay a couple nights with Nate's brother Jason, his wife Amanda, and our cute little nephew Jaden. Other than the tornado warnings, and our luggage getting lost on the way back, it was a great trip.

My aunts flower boutique. They made the flowers for the wedding.

Reception



Last two on the dance floor

Butterfly exhibit at Omaha Zoo

Our Nephew Jaden

I take pictures of Nate when I'm bored

5 comments:

H and E said...

How fun, I am glad you had a good time with the family, but I really missed you! I Love the dance floor pics you really know how to move. You need to come to a Nelson wedding they know how to shake it on the wedding dance floor!

H and E said...

I had so much fun last night! I wish we could do that every night. You cook I will clean, ha ha

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

Great dance moves Lynlee! i love it! HEHE

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Hey girl, your blog is cute. I love all your pictures! You guys are such a cute couple.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I LOVE THE DANCING PICTURE OF YOU!!! HAHAHA. That is awesome. YOu just climed the coolness chart by like 10knotches. A-Mazing. I have decided its about time we lived by eachother so we can hang out, I think we would have SO MUCH FUN!!
~Mari