Monday, June 30, 2008

New Found Hobby

Yes it is true, I have recently developed a new summer hobby. My mom bought a beach cruiser two years ago. How come I did not know this? After finding out, my initial thought was to ask her if I could have it since it's been in storage for two years. But instead, I only asked to "BORROW" it for the summer. I'm thinking she will only forget about it after a while. We've had fun riding around with Emily, Hank, Alesha, and Tyler. I seriously can't stop riding this thing.
I also included pictures of Nate and Hank making friends on the long boards. Meet Jarome!





8 comments:

H and E said...

That was so much fun, and I am probably just as obsessed as you are with riding the cruisers, I love it! Lets hurry home from our vacations so that we can go some more! Thanks for coming last night i had a blast!

jenna said...

fun! do you guys live in arlington?

Heather & Bryce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather & Bryce said...

im SO jealous! my mom told me about a week ago that she decided she wanted a beach cruiser, and that i should get a matching one! so i've been searching around seattle to find the perfect one, and then i saw your blog earlier today haha! looks like SO much fun, i'll definitely have to get one now!

Jen said...

Haha. You guys have so much for a couple of college kids. Studying? What studying?

Tiffany Morton said...

So your pictures look like they are from a magazine, I love them! Enjoy that carefree riding because soon enough you will have a big baby wagon on the back!

Amanda & Jason said...

Looks like some fun times! stay young and never grow up! some day I want to be young and have fun again! maybe next summer I won't be big and prego and jason and I can go have some fun! I think that we might just go to CA or Mexico!!! I need a big trip! We havn't had a fun trip in a long time! it's time! Too much school and stress! need break! Help!!!
LOL!

Tyler and Alesha said...

Cute pics! We need to go again soon.