Monday, July 7, 2008

The 4th in Newport


Touring Catalina Island

While on Catalina Island, the boy's went fishing. Nate would probably want me to include that yes, they did catch some fish.

Males tend to get a little sloppy with their sunscreen. Since I'm overly paranoid about burning, that's where I come in!

Firework Show. Our good friend Cortney lives in LA so he came and spent the day with us. Our other friend Brent was there with his girlfriend Jen.

We were able to celebrate both my brother and his girlfriend's birthday while there.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had so much fun! You look so cute in all these pictures.

Kelly said...

ok... hands down you are the cutest and most gorgeous person ever!

Lyndsay said...

Lost season 4 on dvd: December 8, 2008. so good!

stacy h. said...

how fun lyn! i had the best coconut fried chicken strips ever on catalina island! call me soon, lets go to luch or something.

H and E said...

So fun! I am jealous you got to see Cort I miss that guy!

Jon and Melissa said...

Hey I found your blog and just wanted to say Hi! We met you once at your wedding (so beautiful by the way) Nate and my husband Jon are cousins. Blogging is great, because maybe now we will be able to get to know each other a little better. Fun pictures-I had no idea that Jon's side of the family were the jail bird type. Too funny.

Megan said...

so you guys come out to california and dont see tanner and i!?! you and nate are in big trouble, but i'll let it slide this time. but next time you guys head out this way you need to let us know so we can meet up!!

The Littlest Moons said...

Lyn, you blog rocks! I miss you so much we need to play soon, and Jude misses you too. What a fun trip and I love your "borrowed" beach cruiser, I am so envious!

Unknown said...

Your main heading picture with both of you on the bikes cracks me up every time!

Laura and Ashley said...

Now that I have introduced to your blog, I may be stalking you from time to time. Only because you two are offically my new favorite couple. It was so much fun to be with you guys this weekend. Hope you don't mind, I added your link to my blog.....Laura