Friday, July 18, 2008

American Idol Concert


Emily and I went to the American Idol Concert in Salt Lake this week where the top ten idols sang. We were actually very impressed by all of them. They were all three times better than they were on the show, and much better performers. Here's pictures of our favorite Idols.

Michael Johns. Need I say more??

Brooke White. She actually sounded really good.

Syesha. AMAZING!! We decided her and David A. have the best vocal talent.

Drum roll if you will.... Archuleta was absolutely amazing! How does a seventeen year old give two married women butterflies when he sings???

And just because we love him, here's a second picture of him singing Angels.

Okay only because you asked, here's a third.

David Cook


This couple sat right infront of us and smooched the entire show!!! At one point, she even sat on his lap. I think I almost threw up. So, I took a picture.

It was fun to see all the different people there. This old man got up a few times and jammed out. Em and I kept laughing at a certain dad who you could tell thought he was way too cool for school. He wore his sunglasses the ENTIRE show! I don't think he got the memo it was no longer sunny.

If you can't tell, we are so excited to be there.


That's a wrap!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

oh my gosh!! I want to go!! HOW FUN!! Syesha was my favorite through out the show!! She should have won!! I loooved her!!

H and E said...

Now lets talk about a good time, that was so much fun. thanks for finding the tickets I couldn't have asked for a better friend to go with the concert too. I am still talking about it! Hey send me the pics so I can do a post! I miss you!

Christa Skousen said...

Hey Lynlee how are you? It looks like you guys are having a fun summer! I just wanted to tell you that I FINALLY made your Taco Soup that you told me about forever ago and it was delish! Everyone loved it.

Mari Elizabeth Couture said...

I would love to end up in Utah, but for at least the next few years we have to go where the job takes us...luckily its taking us somewhere fun this time! haha. And I LOVE Breaking Dawn, i am just starting it, I didn't want to start it while with Chris cuz Im afraid I would have ignored him! haha. And I just bought Host! Its my next book, you've read it? Will I like it?

H and E said...

Sidenote on the old post: Can we go to this again. I was just thinking of old good times and loved this night, and also remembered that I am a flaky friend and still owe you 20 dollars. If your patient till Ocotober I bet you will get it! ha ha