Sunday, July 13, 2008

St. George Heat Stroke


This past weekend we went to St. George for Nate's baseball tournament. This particular tournament requires the teams to play throughout the night. Our first game was at nine p.m. Following that, they played at twelve and then three in the morning. It was a fun weekend. We had quite the fan base there.

Laura and I at 3:00 A.M.



We were also fortunate enough to meet Cortney's girlfriend. For all of you who know Cortney, you may now put your minds at ease, he's in good hands. We absolutely love her.

Also, thanks again to the Allen family for letting Nate and I stay at their condo for the weekend!

7 comments:

Tyler and Alesha said...

Looks fun! I'm so sad we couldn't go. After church today we still were talking about just packing up and going for a day or so! haha.

H and E said...

So fun! I am still a little jealous that I didn't get to go, but I am glad that you guys had a good time! I am so excited for American Idol, WAHOO!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

How fun I am pretty sure I would have been out before the first game even started. What a good supportive wife you are.

Meradith said...

Lynlee! Hey girly I found your blog through Stacy's! Way cute you and your hubby look like your having lots of fun together. What a champ you are being out there still at 3 in the morn... anyways just wanted to drop by a hello! You look beautiful as always!

Laura and Ashley said...

Oh, I wanted to tell you that I watched that "bleeding love" dance routine from SYTYCD...like 50 times. You were right, I'm officially addicted to that show. And I may take my first dance lesson next week :) Hope you guys are doing well....

Dana and Chase said...

your hair has gotten so long! you look stunning!!

cortney said...

Who is that Cortney kid? Maybe he's Nate's little brother. He looks about 13 yrs old... were teenagers allowed to play in the tournament. Love you domi-Nate and Rookie 13.