Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BYU Co-Ed Volleyball

Nate and I are on our ward intramural co-ed volleyball team, along with Nate's sister Cami, and some of our other friends in our ward. We play once or twice a week. I haven't played volleyball since I was in 5th grade so I was a little rusty. Nate on the other hand is quite good.


Team huddle

Nice bum where ya from?

Clearly the ball is over my head. I have no idea what I am doing!

Cami was the one taking these pictures so next time we'll get some of her!

6 comments:

H and E said...

Look at you go! I am so proud of you for going out and doing something new. I am so horrible at volleyball and stuff like that so I am definately impressed. I honestly miss you so much. Call me sometime soon so we can chat!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I want to play!!! I miss playing volleyball so much! We don't have anything like that out here in our ward & I wish we did! So fun!!& I especially love the last picture, look at your strong legs! & Nat got really low, good form! haha.

Megan said...

i loved playing volleyball, and regret not playing on any intramural team so i am jealous! i love these pictures so be sure to post more of your next game.

Karissa Kay said...

Nice bum where ya from? Haha, i was laughing so hard when i read that because it just sounds exactly like something you'd say! i love it!

Jen said...

I too was laughing so hard when I read "nice bum where ya from?" Love you guys and miss you so much. See you soon. :)

We should totally have a vb match when everyone is out here for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

You look like a pro out there! I don't really know what you were thinking in that one picture, it was like 6 feet above your head, and yet you were still prepped and ready to go. Haha