Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving weekend at my parents condo in Salt Lake. I'm seriously the worst at taking pictures. My pictures are always so random because I hardly ever think of taking them. When I do think of it, it's usually during something boring like sitting on the couch!

The boys played in a turkey bowl with our friend Robbie and some of his family and friends.




For those who love pizza, we went to the best pizza joint in downtown Salt Lake. It's called Settebello Pizzeria. I highly recommend it! To prove my point, I took a picture.

All of us with our cousin Jayde from California. She's a hoot!

10 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

You are so funny! The pictures aren't boring! You guys look like you had a good time! I feel like I haven't seen Nate in ages! The four of us will have to get together soon!

Amanda & Jason said...

You and Nate are so cute! I love your new photo that you guys have up! Happy to see that you had a fun thanksgiving. It's always great to have family around you!

Amanda & Jason said...

You and Nate are so cute! I love your new photo that you guys have up! Happy to see that you had a fun thanksgiving. It's always great to have family around you!

The Littlest Moons said...

Lynlee, you guys look great as always. It was fun to read and caught up with you alittle. Happy Late Birthday and your thanksgiving festivities look like a blast. Jude and I miss you and hopefully we can see you soon, before you move in Dec. right!? Maybe we can all get together when Emily comes, that would be great!

H and E said...

SO fun! I love all your fun boots in the pictures, I have been looking for more boots. I am glad you guys had a good thankgsiving.

P.S. THat pizza looks so good, I will have to check that place out over christmas!

Sara and Brian said...

Love the pictures. Good job on keeping your post up. I need to do better. But I enjoy reading yours!

Hank S Nelson said...

Nate I miss you!! Please tell me you two are going to be around when Emily and i are in town for Chrismast... Please Please Please!!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Sounds like fun. I love the new pic of you guys on your header.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun for Thanksgiving. I'm glad that you got to spend some time with Jayde. Did the rest of the girls come too? You have to come home before you go to Seattle.

H and E said...

Hey so I really miss you....and I mean really really. That is all! Have a good Sunday!